Frequently Asked Questions
Where do your products ship from & which shipment company do you use?
- Toronto, ON Canada
- We ship via Canada Post as this is the most economical service. If you'd like to have your package shipped using another method, please feel free to contact us and we'll arrange accordingly.
Do you ship Worldwide? I live in Toronto - can I pick up my order in person?
- Yes we do!
- Yes you can! Please contact us to make arrangements.
Where are your products made? Where do you get your fabrics?
- All of our products are currently made by hand in our studio in Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Visit our 'About Us' page to find out more about our business practices!
- Our textiles are purchased from a variety of suppliers. We spend a lot of time researching & creating relationships with suppliers to ensure that we know as much as possible about where the fabrics were made and developed. Some products are purchased locally, within Canada & from U.S. suppliers. Other supplies are sometimes purchased from Japan or China.
What payment methods do you accept?
- Payment through Paypal or credit card accepted.
- Interac transfers / E-transfers accepted within Canada . Please contact us for direct invoicing / etransfer payment options.
What currency does your shop use?
- Prices shown are in USD via our ETSY shop
- Prices shown in CND in our online shop
Do you customize your pieces or do custom work / what about alterations?
- Yes! We are happy to work with you and create custom orders. Please contact us to discuss your custom order ideas. We can be reached through our contact page or email: email@example.com
- We do not do alterations for garments other than our own. There are many talented tailors, dressmakers and alteration specialists available. We highly recommend searching these experts out to help you with your alterations needs.
- We will occasionally take on alterations for our own products if time permits and if you are able to come to our studio for fittings. Again, we highly recommend searching out professional tailors to help you with your alterations needs. Everyone should have a tailor!
Do you offer refunds or exchanges?
- Currently we do not offer refunds as all of our products are made to order and/or custom made to fit your measurements. There are no refunds offered on purchases unless damaged via shipping or lost in shipping as noted below.
- Exchange or store credit only with approval / RA# and within 14 days of receipt
- Returned items must not have been worn or have any signs of wear. If an item is received with obvious signs of wear there will be a 25% restocking fee removed from the credit note or exchange.
- **PLEASE NOTE - ANY REFUNDS OR RETURNS/EXCHANGES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING COSTS**
- In most cases we charge less than the actual cost of shipping on packages to save you from paying the added costs. This comes out of our small margin of profit - please consider that if we have agreed on a return or exchange of an item there is no refund on the cost of shipping or duties/taxes paid. Thanks so much for understanding.
- Refunds are offered on all damaged or lost merchandise. We do everything we possibly can to ensure your item is packaged properly to arrive safely, and would never send a faulty item! Most packages are shipped insured, therefore if you receive a package with a damaged item please take a photo of both the damaged item and the damaged packaging it came in - this is necessary to make the insurance claim.
More questions? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any other inquiries.