Frequently Asked Questions
Where do your products ship from & which shipment company do you use?
- Toronto, ON Canada
- We ship via Canada Post as this is the most economical service. If you'd like to have your package shipped using another method, please feel free to contact us and we'll arrange accordingly.
Do you ship Worldwide? I live in Toronto - can I pick up my order in person?
- Yes we do!
- Yes you can! Please contact us to make arrangements.
Where are your products made? Where do you get your fabrics?
- All of our products are currently made by hand in our studio in Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Visit our 'About Us' page to find out more about our business practices!
- Our textiles are purchased from a variety of suppliers. We spend a lot of time researching & creating relationships with suppliers to ensure that we know as much as possible about where the fabrics were made and developed. Some products are purchased locally, within Canada & from U.S. suppliers. Other supplies are sometimes purchased from Japan or China.
Are your organic fabrics GOTS certified?
Yes, all of our organic textiles are GOTS certified. We also purchase from suppliers that prioritize working with partner mills that strive to reduce their impact on the environment and are committed to creating safer working conditions for all employees. We are working on a detailed fabric info / certification page for you to explore. Coming soon!
What payment methods do you accept?
- Payment through Paypal or credit card accepted.
- Interac transfers / E-transfers accepted within Canada . Please contact us for direct invoicing / etransfer payment options.
What currency does your shop use?
- Prices shown are in USD via our ETSY shop
- Prices shown in CND in our online shop
Do you customize your pieces or do custom work / what about alterations?
- Please contact us to discuss your custom order ideas. We will occasionally take on custom design projects should time permit. Most of the designs in our shop can be cut from custom fabrics & we are open to minor adjustments. We can be reached through our contact page or email: email@example.com
- We do not do alterations for garments other than our own. There are many talented tailors, dressmakers and alteration specialists available. We highly recommend searching these experts out to help you with your alterations needs.
- We will occasionally take on alterations for our own products if time permits and if you are able to come to our studio for fittings. Again, we highly recommend searching out professional tailors to help you with your alterations needs. Everyone should have a tailor!
Do you offer refunds or exchanges?
- Please visit our SHIPPING & RETURNS page for our refund / exchange policies.
More questions? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any other inquiries.